The halotron clean fire extinguishing agent discharges as a rapidly evaporating non-conductive, non-corrosive and non-residue leaving liquid. Halotron is used to extinguish fire and reduce downtime caused otherwise by the residues of conventional agents.
Chemical properties of the Halotron gas make it ideal for use in data center, laboratories, manufacturing plants, server centers, telecommunication facilities and control rooms. The agent can also be used any other facilities where minimizing downtime and recovery period is key for the the well functioning of the company.
These extinguishers have a warranty of 6 years from the date of purchase. They require a yearly maintenance service to assure optimum efficiency and are refillable upon use.
- Amerex Halotron fire extinguishers are environmentally acceptable, halotron is an EPA approved “Clean Agent” for class A. B. and C hazards
- Halotron has low global warming potential, low ozone depletion potential, and short atmospheric lifetime
- They provide maximum visibility during discharge, are electrically non conductive and no thermal and static shock
- They are manufactured and tested to ANSI/UL standards, they comply with NFPA 10 Standard, ISO-9001/ISO-14001 Certified, UL Listed, Made in USA
- The extinguishers conform to test standards: CAN/ULC-S556-ANSI/UL2129 & CAN/ULC-S508-ANSI/UL711
- Amerex Halotron fire extinguishers are stored pressure made of dependable drawn steel cylinders and durable high gloss polyester powder paintm
- The temperature range of operation is between -40F(-40C) and 120F(49C)
- The range varies from 6 to 18 feet (1.8 to 5.5 m)
- Discharge time varies from 9 to 14 seconds.
- They are available in capacities of 1.4, 2.5, 5, and 5.5 lbs for anodized aluminum valve, and 11 and 15.5 lbs for chromed brass valve
- They are available in 65/150 lbs in the wheeled series