Water Mist series extinguishers are the ultimate extinguishers for class A fires and potential electrical fire hazards. The fine spray from the unique misting nozzle provides safety from electrical shock and greatly enhances the cooling of the appliance. The soaking characteristics of the agent reduces scattering of burning materials. These extinguishers used de-ionized water which is the most cost effective agent available.
These extinguishers are the best for protecting medical equipments, hospital environments, valuable archive and collections, telecommunication facilities and “clean room” manufacturing plants.
These extinguishers have a warranty of 5 years from the date of purchase. They require a yearly maintenance service to assure optimum efficiency and are refillable upon use.
- Amerex Water Mist fire extinguishers use de-ionized water as an extinguishing agent, the agent is non toxic and causes no respiratory problems
- They are efficient on class A and potential class C (electrical) fire hazards.
- They are manufactured and tested to ANSI/UL standards, they comply with NFPA 10 Standard, ISO-9001/ISO-14001 Certified, UL Listed, Made in USA.
- The extinguishers conform to test standards: CAN/ULC-S554-ANSI/UL8 & CAN/ULC-S508-ANSI/UL711
- Amerex Water mist fire extinguishers are stored pressure made of stainless steel cylinders and durable high gloss polyester powder paint
- They contain an exclusive crevice free, butt welded cylinder, valves are all metal construction
- The temperature range of operation is between 40F(5C) and 120F(4C)
- Nonmagnetic construction tested by Independent Agency for use in MRI Facilities to 7 Tesla
- They are available in capacities of 1.75 and 2.5 gals.
- The range varies from 10 to 12 feet (3 to 3.7 m)
- Discharge time varies from 72 to 80 seconds
- Wand provides operator safety
- Maximum visibility during discharge
- No thermal or static shock