The AR-AFFF foam fire extinguishers have an easy and effective application with air aspirated nozzle. The alcohol resistant firefighting agent is effective on fires in a wide variety of class B materials such as alcohols, polar solvents, hydrocarbons, and combinations, such as gasohol. They are applied to a non-ignited class B liquid spill to seal the surface, hence minimizing the chance of serious fire.
These extinguishers have a warranty of 5 years from the date of purchase. They require a yearly maintenance service to assure optimum efficiency and are refillable upon use.
- Amerex AR-AFFF foam fire extinguishers are Class A & B effective
- They leave no powder residues and provide maximum visibility during discharge
- They are manufactured and tested to ANSI/UL standards, they comply with NFPA 10 Standard, ISO-9001/ISO-14001 Certified, UL Listed, Made in USA
- The extinguishers conform to test standards: CAN/ULC-S554-ANSI/UL8& CAN/ULC-S508-ANSI/UL711
- Amerex AR-AFFF foam fire extinguishers are stored pressure made of polished stainless steel cylinders (USCG Models) and durable high gloss polyester powder paint
- They contain an exclusive crevice free, butt welded cylinder.
- The temperature range of operation is between 40F(5C) and 120F(49C)
- They are available in capacities of 6 liters and 2.5 gal (~10 liters). They are also available in a 33 gal (~125 liters) wheeled extinguisher or stationary unit
- The range varies from 10 to 12 feet (3 to 3.7 m)
- Discharge time varies from 30 to 55 seconds