Java ABC Vehicle series is the neccesary car extinguisher to protect against a fire hazard. To protect your vehicle and the people it is carrying, the extinguishers uses a dry chemical that terminates any hazard your vehicle might be exposed to.
These extinguishers have a warranty of one year from the date of purchase. They require a yearly maintenance service to assure optimum efficiency and are refillable upon use.
- ABC or Multipurpose extinguishers are portable stored pressure type, lever operated, electrically non-conductive
- Manufactured to EN-3 specifications, high quality mild sheet steel cylinder, brass lever valve and gauge, and standard wall bracket
- These extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized 90% mono-ammonium phosphate dry chemical
- Class A fire: They chemically insulate class A fires by melting at approximately 177C, they coat the surface to which they apply
- Class B fire: They smother and break the chemical chain reaction
- The available capacities of extinguishers are 1, 2, 3 Kgs.
- The extinguishers can easily be installed in any convenient location using a custom made hook