ABC or Multipurpose Portable powder fire extinguishers are the first line of defense against a fire incident. They use a dry chemical that extinguishes all types of fire. The extinguisher is available in a variety of sizes and is suitable for all moderate and high hazards.
The elegant Chrome material makes the extinsguisher convenient for residential and office use
These extinguishers have a warranty of one year from the date of purchase. They require a yearly maintenance service to assure optimum efficiency and are refillable upon use.
- ABC or Multipurpose extinguishers are portable stored pressure type, lever operated, electrically non-conductive
- Manufactured to EN-3 specifications, high quality mild sheet steel cylinder, brass lever valve and gauge, and standard wall bracket
- These extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized 90% mono-ammonium phosphate dry chemical
- Class A fire: They chemically insulate class A fires by melting at approximately 177C, they coat the surface to which they apply
- Class B fire: They smother and break the chemical chain reaction
- The available capacities of extinguishers are 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, and 50 kgs.
- Extinguisher with capacity of 4 or 6 kg - For Moderate hazards with area coverage of 93 m2 and maximum distance of 23m
- Extinguisher with capacity of 9 or 12 kg - For High hazards with area of coverage of 93 m2 and maximum distance of 23m
- The placement portable fire extinguishers is given based on occupant nature and number of exits